Contact DetailsMaire Nic Gairbhe
+353 (0)74 9162787
+353 (0)86 3323367
Where Is Falcarragh?
Directions to Arasáin Bhalor
- From Letterkenny take the N56 through Kilmacrenan, Creeslough and Dunfanaghy.
- From Dublin - M1 North, turn off for Ardee, follow directions north via Monaghan, Omagh, Lifford to Letterkenny
- From Belfast - follow directions for Derry onto Letterkenny
- From Donegal Town take the N15 to Ballybofey onto Letterkenny
From Donegal Airport take the road through Annagry to Crolly through Gort a'Choirce on to Falcarragh. Look out for Pharmacy on your right. Just beyond Pharmacy turn right into private carpark.
How to get there:By air:
Dublin (followed by connecting flight to Carrickfin, Donegal Airport - Tel (074) 9542284, Fax. (074) 9548483)
Sligo or Derry airport (from Glasgow, Manchester, London)
Holyhead (Britain) to Dublin,
Stranraer/Cairnryan (Scotland) to Larne/Belfast
2.5 hour Journey from Belfast, 4-5 hours from Dublin to primary starting points on routes.
- Glasgow to Donegal - John McGinley (074) 9135201
- Belfast Airport to Donegal - John Mc Ginley (074) 9135201
- Belfast to Donegal - O' Donnell Gaeltacht Tours (074) 9548356
- Dublin to Letterkenny, Donegal - Bus Eireann, Letterkenny office (074) 9121309
- Dublin To Donegal, Ardara, Kilcar, Carrick, Glencolmcille, Dungloe - McGeehan Coaches (074) 95 46150
- Dublin To Falcarragh. Gortahork, Bunbeg, Crolly, Annagry - John Mc Ginley (074) 9135201
- Galway To Letterkenny, Falcarragh, Gortahork, Gweedore, Crolly - Feda O' Donnell buses (074) 9548114
- Belfast, Derry to Falcarragh, Gortahork, Bunbeg, Crolly, Annagry, Burtonport, Dungloe - O' Donnell Donegal Gaeltacht Tours (074) 9548356